- Measurement and analysis of the satisfaction of customers, employees, members or sales organisations.
- Used over and over again in the commercial sector and in non-profit organisations.
- Use as a tracking or controlling tool to verify the success of steps taken.
The benefits to you
- Simple execution, high level of clarity and rigorous reporting.
- Individual adaptation to your requirements.
- Establish time series and internal benchmarks.
- Clear recommendations for steps to improve satisfaction levels.
- Valuable support in optimising an organization’s cost and investment planning.
- Here you will find a comprehensive presentation you can download.
- A summary of individual contributions towards strategic performance factors.
- Positioning of performance factors in a strategic portfolio consisting of driver effect and satisfaction.
- Objective: In the effort to efficiently increase satisfaction with your business, where should your focus lie?
Strengths and weaknesses analysis
- Analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of individual services within the performance factors.
- Measurement of the driver effect of individual services within performance factors.
- Measures: What services offer your enterprise the best ways to achieve its strategic objectives?
- The Quality Monitor does not directly query the importance of individual services or performance factors.
- The driver effect is calculated based on the statistical relationship between performance and satisfaction.
- The Quality Monitor uses factor analyses to identify performance factors and regression analyses to measure the driver effect.