- Value-based and scientifically sound brand controlling with empirically proven data.
- Brand management on the basis of brand-specific statistical driver analyses.
- Monetary brand valuation, consistent with standards of DIN/ISO and of the Brand Valuation Forum – certifiable by auditors.
The benefits to you
- Simple execution, high level of clarity and rigorous reporting.
- The individual situation of the brand is factored into the model.
- Brand management and brand valuation dovetail to permit value-based brand management.
- Here you will find a comprehensive presentation you can download.
Scientifically measuring brand strength
- The Brand Census® works with representative survey data.
Primary surveys or use of secondary data are both possible.
- The brand purchase funnel forms the point of departure for measuring brand strength.
- The number and relevance of the funnel stages are specified individually for the brand.
- The empirically validated brand strength permits systematic benchmarking relative to the competitor.
Identifying the drivers of brand success
- Every brand has individual drivers for its success – and the Brand Census® identifies these!
- It is the relevance of the drivers of brand strength that enables value-oriented brand management.
- The relevance of the drivers is also analysed individually for each stage of the brand funnel:
the drivers involved in establishing brand awareness are not the same as those involved in creating brand loyalty!
- In the Brand Census®, the drivers of success are individually formulated for the brand and then analysed using tailor-made statistical models.