- Value-based and scientifically sound brand controlling with empirically proven data.
- Brand management on the basis of brand-specific statistical driver analyses.
- Monetary brand valuation, consistent with standards of DIN/ISO and of the Brand Valuation Forum – certifiable by auditors.
The benefits to you
- Simple execution, high level of clarity and rigorous reporting.
- The individual situation of the brand is factored into the model.
- Brand management and brand valuation dovetail to permit value-based brand management.
- Here you will find a comprehensive presentation you can download.
Scientifically measuring brand strength
- The Brand Census® works with representative survey data.
Primary surveys or use of secondary data are both possible.
- The brand purchase funnel forms the point of departure for measuring brand strength.
- The number and relevance of the funnel stages are specified individually for the brand.
- The empirically validated brand strength permits systematic benchmarking relative to the competitor.
Identifying the drivers of brand success
- Every brand has individual drivers for its success – and the Brand Census® identifies these!
- It is the relevance of the drivers of brand strength that enables value-oriented brand management.
- The relevance of the drivers is also analysed individually for each stage of the brand funnel:
the drivers involved in establishing brand awareness are not the same as those involved in creating brand loyalty!
- In the Brand Census®, the drivers of success are individually formulated for the brand and then analysed using tailor-made statistical models.
Reliably determine the monetary brand value
- The brand strength determined by the Brand Census® provides the basis for an empirically based monetary brand valuation.
- The derivation of the brand value is carried out with regard to the specific reason for evaluation and the individual requirements of the brand. The brand value determined in this way is not influenced by subjective factors.
- It can be certified by auditors and complies with DIN/ISO standard 10668 and the principles of the Brand Valuation Forum.