Ad Hoc Research
Vertrauen Sie auf die Marktforschungserfahrung von über 30 Jahren. Wir bieten...
- Shopper insights through direct surveys of consumers where the purchase decision is made: at the shelf.
- Retail insights through surveys of decision-makers at various levels of retail.
- Individual research approaches with quantitative and qualitative methods for product and advertising optimisation.
The benefits to you
- Simple execution, high level of clarity and rigorous reporting.
- Individual adaptation to your requirements.
- Clear recommendations for steps to improve your market success.
- Vast experience in carrying out international studies.
- Tight-knit networking with the German retail scene.
- Spontaneous and direct query of the influences on the purchase decision at the POS: close to the purchase and free of confusion.
- Individually formulated research approaches derive optimisation approaches for industry and retail.
- Objective: What should you focus on in order to address your customers in the best way possible?
- Surveys of trading partners reveal strategic strengths and weaknesses.
- Approaches to optimise your retail activities measures through targeted use of driver analyses.
- Check of achievement of your intended objectives.
- Objective: What are the best arguments you can use to convince your trading partners?
Individually designed research: qualitative and quantitative
- Qualitative: Focus groups and individual explorations among consumers and in retail management.
- Quantitative: Nationally and internationally representative studies among end users and retail decision-makers.
- Decision-making aids that can be directly used through individually designed product, price, name, taste and packaging tests.
- Objective: How do you solve the most complex research issues efficiently and economically?